Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Peace

I dreamt of Ben. In my dream, he was laughing and swimming in a lake. I tried to call to him, but he just kept laughing. I tried to reach out to him, but he swam away from me. What does this mean? That he is in a happy place now? I still miss him so much…

I started my babysitting job recently. I decided that Mrs Maynard (Jackie’s mom) has been too protective of Jackie. She puts on Jackie’s clothes for her, feeds her, brushes her hair… Jackie is not allowed to do anything at all! I decided that I am going to teach Jackie how to brush her hair. It’s going to be a secret. I’ll teach her and then give Mrs Maynard a lovely surprise.

Oh, talking about surprises, I was surprised today. I met Tony again. Yes, the boy I have been dreaming about for the past few months… Tony is Jackie’s brother! He’s still as handsome as I remembered, but I realize he’s not a very nice person. He’s rude, and bossy. He didn’t even greet his mother when Mrs Maynard came home, and just asked her to wash his dirty clothes. And he told me to make breakfast for him! I mean, I am employed as a baby sitter, not a maid! I was not too happy about it, but still, I thought I’d be nice and make him something to eat. Tony looked down on his sister too. I think he blames her for causing his parents’ divorce. He thinks that Mrs Maynard spends so much time taking care of Jackie that she has no time for him and his father. Suddenly, I pitied Tony. I realize he has a lot in common with my own sister, Katy – a lonely child who feels jealous because he is not getting enough attention from his mother.


Just yesterday, I think I managed to get Tony to get along with his sister. He is going to help me to teach Jackie how to put on her shoes!

I met Mr Henderson one day while taking Jackie out on a walk. He told me to go back to youth club and said that Jeff mentioned that he misses me. Oh my, what can this mean ~~~ ? We went to visit Ben’s gravestone. Jackie was playing in the cemetery, and I wanted to tell her to stop at first. However, I thought that Ben would have wanted her to be playing and having fun, so in the end, I let Jackie play. Ben would have joined her in playing if he could…

Anna

8 comments:

Kush 1995 said...

Hi Anna,
I think it's good that Ben is away because he has no more to suffer.I'm really glad to hear that you are happy for the same reason.
By the way,i heard that you've got a new job-babysitting.
I really hate Mrs Maynard(Jackie's & Tony's mum)for one thing.She is so protective of Jackie.I mean that she makes Jackie wear her clothes...
She doesn't teach her anything.But i'm glad that you are teaching her to brush her hair and you and Tony are going to teach Jackie to wear sandals.Isn't that great!!!
Ah,talking about Tony,i just remembered that he is a very rude and bossy person.He even asked you to make breakfast for him although you were not his servant and Mrs Maynard paid you for taking care of Jackie only.In my opinion,Tony may be handsome but he is a shameless guy.I hope you agree with me.
I also heard that you met Mr Henderson along the way.He requested you to go back to the Youth Club.You should go back to the Youth Club because you have friends there like Diana and Jeff.
After the talk with Mr Henderson,Jackie was playing on Benedict's Grave.It's good that you let her play on Ben's Graveyard as Ben may love it if he was still around.
Bye-bye Polyanna!
Kush(23)

www.gundamseed.blogspot.com said...

Dear Anna

It is good to heard that you are getting or with Ben's dead as it end his suffering from the condition that is in him. I heard that you got a new job as a baby sitter. It is a good chance to show how good you are in babysitting. I was imform that Tony is Jackie's brother. Well I feel that Tony is bossy too, now don't be distracted by his looks while you are doing you work. I think that you should not do his work as it is his responsibility to take care of his house, as he is now an adult. Well good luck and do your best in whatever you do.

Yours Sincerely
Tan Jin Hui(1A2)

N I C :) said...

Hey Anna :)
Hurray for you for realizing the fact about Ben :) And may he always be in your dreams =]
Yeah, that is suprising, Tony and Jackie are siblings!..Sometimes I wonder why the world is so small? ;] Two words for Tony: Handsome Jerk. Laughs. Just have a little bit more patience for him :)
Anyways, heard Mr Henderson asked you come back in Youth Club, great idea but I think you'd have to manage your time first before going in.
YOu know, that a good thing you did, letting Jackie play on Ben's grave, there's nothing wrong with it. I mean he would love someone to play with:)

So long friend,
Nicole Matheus

Evien said...

Hi Anna,
it is a good thing for u that you think Ben is in a happy place, i believe that he is too. i heard that u are going to teach Jackie on how to comb the hair..that is so great!! i believe Mrs Maynard will be very thankful and suprised too...and Tony is going to teach Jackie to wear sandals?! i hope their relationship will grow and grow. it is very nice of u to let Jackie play with Ben's gravestone, as i think that ben will be happy to play with him and know that you all went to his gravestone.

yours sincerely
Evien(2)

att here;D said...

Well Anna, i hope that you take it easy about what happen, i am sad for you too but look on the bright side, your family won't have any burden anymore and i know that Ben is living in a happier place;D
Do remember of him but take it easy as he has been gone for a while now.
Well till here Anna.

Ataake care allways,
athira (1)

bravo95^_^ said...

hi anna,
Its sad to hear that ben had died.But looking at the postive side, it is also a good thing as all ben's suffering has finally come to an full stop.
Heard you got a new job.Babysitting jackie.Its really great to teach how to do wear her clothes etc .
Anyways i also think that ben would not mind jackie playing at his grave as he has another friend to play with.
I will miss you Anna!
Goodbye
verlencia <14> ='(
1a2

Stefan J.s.m said...

Hi anna,such a pity that this is your last post...nothing much to say but best wishes for you and jackie!

Kush 1995 said...

Hi there Anna,
I'm just wandering if you could convince Miss Sheena to tell me about my results for the Literature End-of-Year Examination!
DO TAKE NOTE!
Very impatient about Lit. results,
Kush(23)

Glory Of Love

Date and Time


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster