Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Life is a Downward Spiral.

Well, I know it’s been awhile since I’ve last posted. It’s just that I’ve started school and we all know that the beginning of the school term is always busy.

Ben’s been very ill. Mom had to take him to the hospital again. He had been in there so many times. There was once when he was admitted into hospital so they could put in a special equipment to take some of the fluid out of his head. Apparently, it was not possible to take out all of the fluid. He had also been admitted because he gets so sick, so easily. Normally, illnesses such as a cold, that other babies would have recovered from easily, would make Ben suffer a lot and he would take a long time to recover. It frightens me whenever he gets a cold. It’s so hard for him to breathe and my heart breaks when I see him fighting for breath.

Sometimes, I think my family is going to fall apart, if my parents are not careful. To be honest, my family life these past couple of months has been really awful. Recently, mom has been talking on the phone to Aunt Janice and many times, I’ve heard her complaining about Dad. She always stops when she sees me listening.

Ever since Dad got the job that requires him to regularly travel overseas, we haven’t been seeing him at home much. Whenever he comes home now, he’s always so serious. He will never joke around with us like he used to and I blame Mom for it. It’s ALL her fault. Whenever he starts to joke with us, she will look at him angrily and say sarcastic things like,

“No wonder you’re always in a good mood. After all, you’re not the one who has to be stuck at home taking care of a sick kid and with no one to talk to.”

Can you believe that? Poor dad will then stop smiling, and look guilty and irritated. Can you blame him? And I’m so insulted! She said she has no one to talk to. What am I? Am I a Nobody?!?! And I’m irritated by the way she complains to Aunt Janice about Dad. When I grow up, I’m never going to talk bad about people behind their backs. It’s just not right!


Worried and Irritated,
Anna Peacock.

14 comments:

N I C :) said...

Easy there Anna, I know you're really frustrated about your Mom back-stabing you're Dad, just chill out and relax:)..I just hope they could fix things out and e a family like you all used too. Well, I'ts not much of my business but I can assume you talk to your Mom. Anyway, I hope Ben will be alright and you know I'll always pray for him, and he couldn't possibly survive without you and your family's love and care:)

Bright smiles,
Nicole Matheus (7)

GDLSS 1A2 08 said...

Hi Anna,
It's a long time since i posted a comment.
Well,i heard that Ben is sick and Mum keeps on telling bad things about Dad.(it's very irritating)
I just hope you and your family get united again and Ben recovers as soon as possible.

Lots of care & concern,
Kush(23)

Stefan J.s.m said...

You bet it's not right for your mother to say things like that!After all,who's the one who is earning the money to support the whole family,and he goes overseas to earn money,although i might take most of his time without the family.Whether your mother likes it or not,he's just doing his job.And i know how you feel when you're frightened that ben might die(no offense)because he's fighting for his life.Well,there's not much you can do for your brother,but to have hope and faith that he will survive anything.

Hang in there,
Stefan J.s.M(35)
1A2

♥CANDYCE said...

Your mother was wrong at first you know that when you father come back home for work he just wanted to relax and joke around with you all but your mother did not ever care about him but still say that she look after Ben and with no one to talk i know i think she forget about you and sae no one to talk to , but you know you should tell your mother that who is the one who working outside earning money hardly is was your father you can find sometime to sit down together solved the problem together , just relax about thing your mother say you can also talked to Auntie Janice .
And i ever heard that Ben have been sick i hope that he will recovers soon don't worried about him and i wish you and your family will get united again .

Jolene Ong(10) .

peixian said...

hi anna
dont worry too much about your parents, things will go alright.
Do concentrate more on your studies.
Dont let all this distracting you.
here, i hope ben get well soon.

bravo95^_^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bravo95^_^ said...

Hey anna!,
I hope benedict gets well soon!I really pity benedict for having so many illness example when he gets a cold,etc. But dun't be SAD! CHEER UP! Do not be irritated by your parents or family problems! I will be wishing you all the BEST! hope you can get along with them! And for benedict, I wish he can get well soon! Dun't forget to show us his picture! ^-^
Do your best!
GoodLuck,
Verlencia Chu (14)
1A2

Muhammad Rasul said...

Hi Anna,
YES!!1 you are correct, you should not talk bad about people behind their back. About Ben, i hoped he will feel alright. About your parents, if your parents are far apart, you are the one to reunite them as you know you are the older siblings in the family. About your mother complaining to your dad, if you want to know what they are talking about, ypu tried to sneaked where they were and hide in anywhere so that your parents will not see you.To this, you will know what went wrong. SAo got to go now.

Md.Rasul
31

AllenWalker said...

Dear Anna,
Your mom may just say all the bad things to your dad,but ben is now sick.You should take care of ben first , after ben get better , then solve the problem about your parents.

All thoughts,
Adwin

Conan =) said...

Hi Anna,

I heard that Ben is sick and your family is falling apart.I hope that he will recover soon.

Conan(24)

Zhi Ting said...

Hi Anna,
Hope that thing are going better at home.And because of your dad,you did not concentrate on your studies?Hope that you would control your feeling towards your mum,and remenber not to show her your attitude:}

All the best,
zhiting(5)

hero said...

Hi Anna,
I have heard that Ben is sick and your mum is quarreling with your father and saying bad things about him.Don't worry,I am sure that your parents will be united after some time.

Nicholas(33)

Ben10 said...

To Anna,
First,I think that the most important thing is to take care of Ben.Because Ben is sick.You should care for your study too.

From,
Ben Tan(18)

hero said...

Hi Anna,
Have your parents been united? I hope they have. Don't be worried if your parents have not as they still have many chances to be united.

Glory Of Love

Date and Time


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster