Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things keep getting worse.

Mr Henderson came by to visit today. He’s the priest in our local church. You might be wondering why he would come to visit our family. Well, it turns out that he was wondering if I would like to join the Youth Club…

Hahahahahah!!! Can you believe it? Me?! I did go to a Youth Club once, long ago but I stopped. What makes him think I would like to go to another Youth Club? Oh well… I DO like Mr Henderson… He’s the sort of nice, old man that you just feel like respecting… Since I like and respect him, I said “yes”, of course.

I thought I would not like Youth Club at first, but I was wrong ~

It was quite fun actually. Other than talking and laughing with one another, we play games like table tennis and sometime, we throw darts. I made some friends. One of them is a girl named Diana. She’s nice and I really like her.

Now, the interesting bit is coming… The other friend I made at Youth Club is called Jeff. He has this nice, funny, bouncy way of walking and he has curly, blond hair. He always has a cheeky grin too, and he’s forever saying and doing funny things to make everybody laugh. Somehow, I think he likes me… He’s always trying to ‘arrange’ it so that we will end up playing table tennis together.

Well… that was what I thought until one horrible day…

I received a message from Mr Henderson saying that Jeff wanted to meet me at the train station.
I thought it was a date!!! I was feeling so excited and happy!
However… However… it was all a horrible mistake! Mr Henderson heard wrongly! Jeff did not ask to meet me at all! *cries*
When I got to the train station, I saw Diana coming to meet Jeff. It turns out that Jeff had asked Diana to help him with a Garage Sale project. All the same, I was feeling embarrassed for thinking that Jeff wanted to date me…

I DID learn a lesson from this incident though… I realised that if I can be attracted to Jeff, then maybe… I am not in love with Tony after all…


Yours Always,
Anna

15 comments:

GDLSS 1A2 08 said...

Hi Anna,
I heard that you are in the Youth Club and you made some friends like Jeff and Diana.
It's pretty cool to make friends you know.
I also heard that you started to fall in love with Jeff.
It means that you and Tony have NO LOVE RELATIONSHIP.
By the way,i wish you good luck in every single thing you do.
Warmest regards,
Kush

GDLSS 1A2 08 said...

HELLO ANNA!
How have you been?
It's good that you have joined the Youth Club and made new friends such as Diana & Jeff.
I heard about Tony also.
POOR TONY!
Bye!Bye!
Xan(26)

GDLSS 1A2 08 said...

Hi,it's me,Khairul.
I want to wish you good luck!
I hope that your new friends(Diana,Jeff) will become your new best friends.
cya(=
Khairul(22)

Muhammad Rasul said...

Hi Anna,
Don't be sad this incident doesn't mean that jeff did not like you. Well this is your opportunity because you like tony but it is miranda like tony. Well i forget, did you enjoy the youth club?, i heard that you make new friends beside miranda,tony and debbie. Their names are jeff and diana. Lasting the "things keep getting worse" is not relly good for today title as you know that you just get trick ur "pissay".

From, Md.Rasul
[31]

Conan =) said...

Hi Anna,
I heard that you are joining youth club and met Diana and she is nice.Jeff is a funny boy.

Conan(24)

hero said...

Hi Anna,
I have heard that u have join the youth club.You have also make friends there,Diana and Jeff.Hope you will continue to be friends with them!

Nicholas(33)

music angel said...

Hello Anna,
nice to meet you!!sometimes times were not so worse then what you think!:)i heard that you are in Youth club,is it nice??and it is good that you had made some friend at there!:)u must treasure your friend,love relationship u must think carfully who you like.
gOOD luck!! must think carefully who u like but DON'T get wrong.
good luck

music angel said...

i m pei xian !! sorrx forget write my name.

Zhi Ting said...

Hi Anna,
I am glad that you respect your teacher,join back the youth club and made some friends.I think it's normal for you to think that he like you,as he always trying to "arrange"it so that your will play table tennis together.I know it is very happy to get a piece of news,from "him"to date you out.And it's very sad to know that,your teacher had made a mistake,and that person turn out to be Diana.As you know LOVE cannot be force.

zhiting(5)

N I C :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N I C :) said...

Awsome:)..Glad to know that you're having new friends like Jeff and Diana at the Youth Club with Mrs.Henderson..Sounds like a fun club to join:)
So lets just get this straight: You think that Jeff have a crush on you and you just realized that you don't "like" Tony after all which obviously means that you have something special feelings for Jeff..;)
Anyway, Hope thing would go well and goodluck on your Youth Club and go easy on your "love-life" thingy..;)

Happy thoughts,
Nicole Matheus

bravo95^_^ said...

Dear Anna,
It is a good thing that you respect mr.Henderson even when he is old!I'm also happy for you for meeting two friend in youth club like Jeff and Diana and the way you describe them sounds so cool!
Anna please dun't tell me you are falling in love with jeff again...! Does that mean you dun't like Tony again? I wish you all the best! Hope jeff likes you too!Dun't be sad about jeff call diana for the sales thing! Probably you still have the chance!!!!! ^_^
Goodluck !
Fight all the way for jeff,
Verlencia chu (14)
1A2 >~<''

Stefan J.s.m said...

Yes,you have made right decision...to take me!Cool down,I'm just joking..But i really think you should go with Jeff than that Tony.Nice to hear that you joined a youth club which turned out to be fun instead of boring.I really hope you and Jeff get along together soon..

Bye-Bye Love girl,
Stefan J.s.M
1A2

Ben10 said...

To Anna
I had heard that you are joining yoith club and made some new friends.I think that it's good to have more friend.Because when you are sad,your friends will be there to comfort you...

From,
Ben Tan(18)

AllenWalker said...

Hi Anna,
I heard that you have started loving jeff but love is not a game.You are too young for love relationship.Also,try to make good friends with them too.

Great advice
Adwin

Glory Of Love

Date and Time


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster